- What personally identifiable data is collected from you through our services?
- How do we collect your data?
- how will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies or Analytics scripts?
- The use of the data collected through surveys and contests.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personally identifiable data is collected from you through our services?
Mypeachstore.in collect on or through its services may include:
Personal Identification information: Your full name, email address, age, phone number delivery address, postal code, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number, and other similar information.
Other information that may include your browsing/usage information and transactional information including billing information and credit/debit card or other payment information, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or Via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Information obtained from automatic data collection technologies, which may include computer and device information, location information, delivery preferences, etc.
- Orders: We will specifically request information from you on our order form. To utilize our services from us, you will have to provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date), either on our service or to authorized third party providers. This information will be used for order fulfillment, billing, and other reasonable purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone without your consent.
How will we use your data?
We will collect your information/data so that
- we can process your order, manage your account
- provide our services to you in a personalized format and
- may use it to email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like,
- provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Unless you request us not to, we may contact you via email, phone calls or other forms of communication in the future to provide support, collect feedback, improve our services, tell you about specials, new products or services, etc.
- Third Party Sharing
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests or improve our services. This may include sharing information with contractors, advertisers, service providers and other third parties whom we use to support our business, including delivery and support services. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with the information we collect from or about you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of ensuring security and safety, preventing fraud, performing audits and improving our services.
What are your data protection Rights?
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you any service from us
You have the right to request our company do the following, within reasonable bounds, at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- The right to rectification: Change/correct any data we have about you which you believe is inaccurate.
- The Right to erase/ delete: Have us erase/ delete any personal data we have about you under certain conditions
- The right to object processing: Express any concern you have about our use of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
We reserve 30 working days to respond to you
What are Cookies or Analytics Scripts ?
when we use a cookie or analytics script to identify visitors, the visitor would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies and analytics scripts also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience of our services.
The use of the data collected through surveys and contests
From time-to-time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information.
Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring and improving our services.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our services, your information is protected both online and offline. However, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.